Hopefully you will find answers to most questions you may have ~ If the answers are not here, please do not hesitate to email us and ask.
1. How do I get to Grant's Farm B & B ~ Farmstay near Dunedin, New Zealand ...?
Most visitors travel by private car or Rental vehicle.
Just check our rural location on the map on our "Location
2. Can I read your site in my own language ...?
Yes, just click on the following link and you can choose which language to read the entire site in.
3. Where can I find what to do in Dunedin ...?
There is a lot to do around Dunedin, a selection would be The Albatros Colony, The Penguin Colony, The Catlins, Larnach Castle and much more. Just ask and we are happy to give you some further ideas on the vast scope of things to do in this wonderful part of New Zealand while on vacation.
4. How do I contact Grant's Farm...?
Simply email us via the email link down the bottom of this page, or fill out the contact form on the "Contact Us
5. Do you accept Credit cards ...?
Yes, we accept Visa, Mastercard and of course,
6. What is the current exchange rate to the New Zealand $ ... ?
7. When is the best time to visit the Penguins & Albatross...?
You can visit the Albatrosses any time during the day but the best time to see the Penguins is at dusk when they are coming ashore. They recommend small tour groups for the penguins as the best sites are on private land and the landowners/tour operators have set up the facilties so you can get reasonably close to the birds without disturbig them.
8. How do we check on availability or book ...?
The best way to check availability and make a booking is by using the enquiry form
and we will reply as soon as possible.
151 Old Brighton Road,
Fairfield, Dunedin, 9076
Telephone: +64 (0)3 488 0336